Monday 17 October 2016

Poetry for My Kuttu

First was just the face-off,
Young as we both were,
Little had we known
Where our lives will lead us to.

Second was when We had
Faced our lives in haste and leisure;
Almost four three years later
Matured by time, Suffered from rejections,
Frustrated with bored, and
Excited for adventures.

Which was once just a meet, got a name
Friendship as we called it.
Intrigued by same interests,
Longing for beauty and art,
Passion for sensuality,
Two minds did get related.

Yet, fate has another plan,
Separated for almost around a year
Here we meet again,
This is time,
It was all a new, started a fresh.

Separated by time, united by Herbs;
With budding ideas and determination
We had a third,
And a fourth last night.
Then, it all changed
From beautiful trips to
Daring acts;
Soft conversation to vulgar jokes;
Vitality to leg-pulling;
Acquaintance to friends-

Till now, we made it,
For days to come, success to achieve,
I raise a toast and congratulate myself;

Now you may ask
All this because of Whom and Why?

All for a dearest soul
I have ever known;
And never had I thought
I would get Shiva as my Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment